wine’n’things Terms & Conditions
The Small Print
- By placing an order with wine’n’things you are confirming that you are 18 or older. It is illegal for us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- wine’n’things shall make every effort to ensure that all prices, details and sizes of products are up to date. All orders are subject to availability and wine’n’things reserves the right to reject an order if any products or services become unavailable. In the event of this occurring the customer will be informed by telephone or email before the requested delivery date and be offered a suitable alternative or to refund the order.
- If your order is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
- For your own security we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- We take your privacy very seriously and will not pass on your details to any third parties.
- Any promotions, discounts or vouchers are single use only and not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher unless otherwise stated.
- Products offered by us are displayed on our website(s) in ‘real time’. This is to say that any product may be withdrawn from offer or sold out without notice.
- wine’n’things reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) within our website to help analyse our web page flow, customise our services and to measure our content and promotional effectiveness.