“personal data” means any personally identifying information or sensitive data (such as names, occupations, addresses, contact details and credit card information, from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be ascertained, but also may include other information and data).
Purposes for which we will use your Personal Data
We collect your personal data when you register as a user of the Website and below lists out how we use this information:
- Application, termination and continuation of the use of the website
- Processing billing, payment & delivery
- Handling and following up service calls, enquiries and complaints
- Sending monthly newsletters, offers from us or our partners
- Verification of your identity
Links to Other Websites
Your Right to Access and Retention
You may at any time request access to and correct personal data relating to you in any of our records. You may also ask us to delete you from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, you can write to us on the postal address or email address below. In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers.